General Forums > Off Topic Discussion

Key Moments in TGZ History

(1/9) > >>

Dice:
Hey all, i want to make this topic something of a memory to all the awesome, funny, sad, and shocking things or people that have been apart of TGZ. If you have any memories that you'd like to share please add it. I will continue to edit this post with events.

---------

Total Gamer Zone : - Born 2006-03-03

Original Site Administrators:
Madmaltese
Dice

Original Site Design:

Sadly clantemplates.com is down and I can't obtain the original site design.

-Reivax-:
- The Llama vs Alpaca war, which was underway when I first joined. Never knew how that started.
- the CB's, still my favourite feature of TGZ. Started by Shadow, continued by me. I'd like to get to 64 editions and do an Ultimate Edition with the 64 champions.
- basically everything Shadow posted, he was such a charismatic poster and a great friend
- one epic night in the early days with me, Shadow, Pops and Scrib when I got exactly 100 posts in a couple of hours and Shadow like 300
- YJPAM, anyone else remember that?
- Shadow's death, which I found out about 9 or 10 months after it happened :(
- some of the debates on Platform Polemic, especially those with Mage, LZ and ShadowMario
- the Indian gangsta faggot thing with ShadowMario: Popsicle supposedly found a Plentyoffish profile of SM with a ridiculous pic, hilarity ensued (was probably false though)
- SM was a marvelous baiter btw, still one of my favourite all-time posters
- Ob: "Fuck you xaph, seriously fuck you. I'm out of this place :|", Liquid: "ZOMG BigD hacked his account :wow:" Best quote in six years.
- My all-time top 50 games list, that was really fun to do
- Dice trying to get Circe to show him her boobs and exposing her (and LZ) to his 'medusa chest' :tard:
- The MSN chats during e3 when we still cared about it.

So many memories :)

I'll add more later.

BigD:

--- Quote from: -Reivax-;437743 ---- the CB's, still my favourite feature of TGZ. Started by Shadow, continued by me. I'd like to get to 64 editions and do an Ultimate Edition with the 64 champions.
- basically everything Shadow posted, he was such a charismatic poster and a great friend
- Ob: "Fuck you xaph, seriously fuck you. I'm out of this place :|", Liquid: "ZOMG BigD hacked his account :wow:" Best quote in six years.
--- End quote ---

:yes:

ZoodtheDood:
I remember the time all those SW fags started pouring in when their site was down. I also remember that awesome pic I made in MS paint of TGZ.

Magewout:
Tom's chin pads!
Getting on MSN Messenger during E3 conferences.

Will edit as I remember more stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version