L.A. Noire remaster coming soon

• 8 Replies

BigD

• Insert Title Here
"Do you know how much money you have to have to tell a girl to 'shut the fuck up'? I have 'Quiet please' money at best. I'd have to take a loan out for 'shut the fuck up.' 'Shut the fuck up' that's Jay Z money...and Beyonce got 'No, *you* shut the fuck up' money."

Vaft

Re: L.A. Noire remaster coming soon
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 12:31:22 pm »
Even higher resolution frowns and various lying facial expressions!

DefaultGen

• Fanboys are casuals
  • Guitar Hero Superfan
    • http://www.radiantsilvergun.com
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 03:06:42 pm »
No PC Red Dead Redemption :hehe: Why isn't Rockstar cashing in on that yet? Probably because people will buy this again for $40 and it's zero effort. Bleh.

madmaltese

• Staff
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 06:53:28 pm »
Never played this but always wanted to. My second chance has arrived.

DefaultGen

• Fanboys are casuals
  • Guitar Hero Superfan
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 07:14:03 pm »

It's good. It has classic dialogue wheel silliness but with performance capture behind it. You'll be good cop, then pick a menu option that says Question That and turn into WHERES THE BOMB Jack Bauer instantly.

BigD

• Insert Title Here
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 12:38:41 pm »

It's good. It has classic dialogue wheel silliness but with performance capture behind it. You'll be good cop, then pick a menu option that says Question That and turn into WHERES THE BOMB Jack Bauer instantly.

Lol I'm surprised you like it, figured it was too modern for you :roff: :P
"Do you know how much money you have to have to tell a girl to 'shut the fuck up'? I have 'Quiet please' money at best. I'd have to take a loan out for 'shut the fuck up.' 'Shut the fuck up' that's Jay Z money...and Beyonce got 'No, *you* shut the fuck up' money."

DefaultGen

• Fanboys are casuals
  • Guitar Hero Superfan
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 06:20:32 pm »

LA Noire is actually fun though. The cases are only an hour or two long so you're always doing something different, you've got the different desks, and you actually need to do detective stuff. You can miss evidence, you can botch interrogations, it's like playing a game as a detective.

If it was Uncharted 4, you would just climb a cliff by holding up and pressing X, then the murder would be solved at the top.

-Reivax-

• Staff
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 05:51:21 am »
Good game, had a lot of fun with it. Not planning to replay it, though.

-Shadow32-

11/24/1986 - 9/06/2007

madmaltese

• Staff
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 01:17:51 am »

LA Noire is actually fun though. The cases are only an hour or two long so you're always doing something different, you've got the different desks, and you actually need to do detective stuff. You can miss evidence, you can botch interrogations, it's like playing a game as a detective.

If it was Uncharted 4, you would just climb a cliff by holding up and pressing X, then the murder would be solved at the top.
You just couldn't resist :P